Back Demolition Hammer
Safety & Transport Icons
- Ear Defenders - Protection against high noise levels. Earplugs are suitable for short-term work.
- Eye protection - All round protection: grade 1 goggles to EN 166.B. Less hazardous work: grade 2 spectacles.
- Power Breaker RCD - Residual Current Devices protect from electric shock. Strongly recommended for electrical equipment used outdoors or in damp conditions.
- Medium Vibration Risk Equipment - The amber range has been set at 5 to 10m/s2 allowing for two hours maximum daily use without further assessment. Products at the low end of the amber range may be used for longer periods but must be justified by a risk assessment.
› Breaking & Drilling
› Demolition Hammer
Delivering over 2000 blows per minute, this powerful hammer will demolish concrete walls, ceilings and paths and has the controllable energy for accurate, clean breaking for door and window openings.
- Variable impact control dial ensures right amount of power for the job
- Active Vibration Control provides comfortable use and high productivity
- Quick change chisel adjustment - 12 preset positions
- Note: Additional chisel and points sharpening costs may apply.
||110V or 240V
To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer
|Code||Item||1st Day||Add Day||Weekend||Week||Hire
|| Demolition Hammer 10kg - 110v
|| Hire Now
Prices (E and OE) are exclusive of VAT and are in UK Sterling
Go to HSS LiveHire (Account Customers only)