Back Wall Supports
Safety & Transport Icons
- Eye protection - All round protection: grade 1 goggles to EN 166.B. Less hazardous work: grade 2 spectacles.
- Protective Gloves - Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
- Safety Helmets - Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.
› Building & Siteworks
› Roofing & Support
› Wall Supports
Supporting walls while you fit lintels, RSJs orbeams can be tricky. Simply hammer the blade intoa raked mortar joint and support it with a steel prop while you remove the masonry beneath.
- Supports spans up to 900mm
- Support with single steel prop
- Hire Pack (50040): Includes Steel Prop (50011) & Strongboy Wall Support (50049) - Save £6.30 per week!
|Code||Max. S.w.l||Max. Working Height||Weight
||3m (9' 10
To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer
|Code||Item||1st Day||Add Day||Weekend||Week||Hire
|| Strongboy Wall Prop Head
|| Hire Now
|| Strongboy Hirepack
|| Hire Now
Prices (E and OE) are exclusive of VAT and are in UK Sterling
Go to HSS LiveHire (Account Customers only)