Back Power Scythe
Safety & Transport Icons
- Eye protection - All round protection: grade 1 goggles to EN 166.B. Less hazardous work: grade 2 spectacles.
- Ear Defenders - Protection against high noise levels. Earplugs are suitable for short-term work.
- Protective Gloves - Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
- Truck - Items can be transported in a truck.
- Low Vibration Risk Equipment - The green range has been set at 0 to 5m/s2 - allowing equipment to be used regularly throughout an 8 hour day with low risk of vibration injury.
› Garden Clearance
› Power Scythe
Perfect for cutting overgrown areas of long grass and brambles. Ideal for use in small and confined areas such as small woodland but is equally comfortable in paddocks or along footpaths.
- Adjustable cutting height
- 'Floating head' to adapt to the ground surface
- Self-propelled machine providing easy control for the user
- Anti-vibration and adjustable handlebars for added comfort & safety
|Code||Engine||Fuel||Working width||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Weight
||4HP Recoil-start 4-stroke
||800 x 450 x 700mm
To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer
|Code||Item||1st Day||Add Day||Weekend||Week||Hire
|| Power Scythe
|| Hire Now
Prices (E and OE) are exclusive of VAT and are in UK Sterling
Go to HSS LiveHire (Account Customers only)