Back Folding Engine Crane
Safety & Transport Icons
- Hook Safety - Ensure safety catches are engaged and load chains/cables are untangled and hang freely.
- Protective Gloves - Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
- Safety Helmets - Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.
- Sling Lifting - Do not use "load" cable/chain as sling. Prevent hook overcrowding, with a "bow" shackle. Join lifting equipment with a "D" shackle. Protect sharp edges to prevent load damage.
- Stable Load - Ensure load is balanced & personnel stand clear. Attach "tag" lines to control rotation. Never leave equipment unattended. Ensure unobstructed landing site accepts equipment plus load in size & weight.
- Truck - Items can be transported in a truck.
› Lifting & Handling
› Folding Engine Crane
If you are removing or refitting a car engine, this professional quality hydraulic engine crane is specially designed to fold up for easy transportation.
- Maximum 1.9m jib height
- Easily lifts up to 500kg weights
- Quick to assemble or dismantle for transport
- SAME DAY SAVER: Pick up and return this Folding Engine Crane on the same day – and claim a 20% saving on our 1st Day rate. This excludes “delivered” items. Ensure you check branch opening times! Can't be used in conjunction with any other discount.
To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer
|Code||Item||1st Day||Add Day||Weekend||Week||Hire
|| 500kg Engine Crane - Folding
|| Hire Now
Prices (E and OE) are exclusive of VAT and are in UK Sterling
Go to HSS LiveHire (Account Customers only)