Back Tirak Mobile Power Winch
Safety & Transport Icons
- Hook Safety - Ensure safety catches are engaged and load chains/cables are untangled and hang freely.
- Power Breaker RCD - Residual Current Devices protect from electric shock. Strongly recommended for electrical equipment used outdoors or in damp conditions.
- Protective Gloves - Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
- Safety Helmets - Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site. Bump caps protect from overhead obstacles.
- Sling Lifting - Do not use "load" cable/chain as sling. Prevent hook overcrowding, with a "bow" shackle. Join lifting equipment with a "D" shackle. Protect sharp edges to prevent load damage.
- Stable Load - Ensure load is balanced & personnel stand clear. Attach "tag" lines to control rotation. Never leave equipment unattended. Ensure unobstructed landing site accepts equipment plus load in size & weight.
- Truck - Items can be transported in a truck.
- Vertical Lifting - Use only for vertical lifts. Position or suspend equipment from a safe point to take weight of load and equipment.
› Lifting & Handling
› Tirak Mobile Power Winch
Perfect for underground cable pulling and lift shaft maintenance jobs, this electrically powered cable winch can carry out both lifting and pulling operations, moving loads of up to half a tonne at a speed of 4.5 metres per minute.
- Easy to operate push button pendant control
- Heavier loads can be handled using winch with snatch blocks
- Supplied complete with a 50 metres or 80 metre load cable and storage reeler
- Full safety features including limit switches and release/lower facility
|Code||Power Rating||S.w.l.||Size (l X W X H)||Speed||Weight
||720 X 480 X 540mm
To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer
|Code||Item||1st Day||Add Day||Weekend||Week||Hire
|| Mobile Power Winch 500kg Elec.
|| Hire Now
Prices (E and OE) are exclusive of VAT and are in UK Sterling
Go to HSS LiveHire (Account Customers only)