Bespoke Chiller Solutions
All Seasons Hire offers a range of energy efficient chillers for emergency, temporary or longer term projects.
We have extensive experience of all types of projects and applications, including process cooling, air conditioning, planned maintenance, increased seasonal capacity, breakdowns and disaster recovery.
Reliable Temporary Chiller Hire
|✔ Free Site Survey||✔ 24/7 Call Out Support||✔ Nationwide Coverage||✔ Disaster Recovery|
|✔ Bespoke Solutions||✔ Highly Qualified Engineers||✔ Complete Specification Service||✔ Full Project Management|
Quality Equipment Always Available
With a wide variety of air cooled chillers in our hire fleet we will always have a suitable unit ready to go. Whether for planned maintenance or disaster recovery we are the supplier to turn to for temporary chiller hire.
- - 5kW to 750kW Output
- - Multi-megawatt packages
- - Heat pumps 10kW to 200kW
- - Integral pump and tank options
- - Modern fleet for highly reliable performance
- - Air handlers 15kW to 150kW – Including low temperature options
- - Telemetry monitoring systems
Complete Service - Bespoke Packages
We can handle every aspect of your project from specification through to de-commissioning. For basic packages or specialist projects we have the experience and expertise you can depend on.
- - Full project design capability
- - Bespoke packages – Including specialist equipment and pipework fabrication
- - Specialist is process cooling and air conditioning applications
- - Extensive range of ancillary equipment including: plate heat exchangers, pumps, buffer tanks, pipework and fittings
- - Interface with BMS controls
- - Full documentation – Risk & method statements
- - Generator hire – Supplied by Abird
If you have process critical equipment consider our contingency planning service. Everything can be put into place so that should your equipment breakdown we can have you back up and running with a temporary package as soon as possible.
- - Comprehensive contingency planning
- - Emergency response
- - Minimise downtime