HSS Hire is offering primary school rugby teams a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with The Cardiff Blues at their BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park home and to document their experience to share with fellow rugby fans throughout the UK.
HSS Hire is offering budding rugby stars the chance to train with the big boys and prove they are ready to mix it with the professionals.
What’s more, the national tool and equipment hire company is asking the winning school to send down their best journalistic talent to report on the day and take their first steps into the world of journalism, interviewing players, capturing footage and updating proud parents via social media.
The winning team will be invited to a train with The Cardiff Blues as well as having a team photo which will feature in a match day programme. The Cardiff Blues will also hold a photography and autograph session for the winning team.
How to enter:
Entrants should share a team photograph on HSS Hire’s social channels, using @HSSHire on Twitter, HSS Hire Facebook page, or by tagging the HSS Hire Instagram page – @hsshire. All entries should use the hashtag #readyfortheblues.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants can be aged up to age 12 years old
- Full parent/guardian/teacher permission required
- Child and parent/guardian must be available for each child and willing to participate in relevant PR and photography or forfeit prize
- There is no cash alternative to the prize offered
- Employees of HSS Hire and any affiliated companies are excluded from entering this competition
- Any travel and accommodation required must be organised and funded by the winning team/school
- The competition will close at 23:59 on Wednesday 30 November 2016
Back to articles