In partnership with BoSS, we have £1000 worth of vouchers to give away – £100 each for 10 lucky winners! All you need to do is find the golden brace!
There will be golden braces randomly added to selected towers across our Alloy Access Tower range in branches across the country over the coming months. If you are lucky enough to assemble your tower and find a golden brace, all you need to do is send in a picture of the assembled tower via Twitter or Facebook, and let us know the serial number. If the serial number matches up you’ll get to choose a gift voucher to the value of £100 from whichever high street shop you’d like.
- The competition will run from Monday 25th September 2017 to Thursday 21st December 2017.
- The winners will be posted on this page throughout the competition and will also be announced across our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
We have a huge range of towers with capacity to reach heights of up to 10.2m for general maintenance and inspection jobs. With deck widths of up to 2.5m, we have a tower for every job, with plenty of space for you and your equipment. Don’t forget to stay safe when working from any height.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is HSS Hire Service Group Ltd of 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS (“HSS” or the “Promoter”).All HSS stores in the UK and Northern Ireland are participating in this competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Youngman Group Ltd., their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. The prize is a £100 gift card of your choice and there will be 10 chances to win. The competition is restricted to only one entry per household during the period of the competition.
3. The ‘Find the Golden Coloured Brace’ competition will run from 9am 25th September 2017 to 11.59pm 21st December 2017. To be eligible for entry in the prize draw, customers must hire a BoSS aluminium tower online or from any HSS store within the UK during the competition period. If you find a golden coloured brace, you will win a £100 gift voucher of your choice provided that the serial number has not already been used to claim a prize. If you have won, you will need to contact HSS via Twitter (@hsshire) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/HSSHire) and post a picture of the serial number as well as the golden brace on an assembled tower. Winners will be notified via social media once their claim has been verified.
4. Each entry is accompanied by a unique code embossed on the brace. To check if your golden brace serial number has not already been used to claim a prize, visit www.hss.com/blog.
5. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of initial contact, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The Promoter further reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for the delivery of all Prizes from the date of confirmation of your winning entry.
10. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Back to articles