Do you want to win a Karcher Professional Power Washer?
Get all those important outside jobs done with the fantastic Karcher professional power washer, from cleaning your patio to washing your car, the HD5/12C+ Karcher power washer can make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. With a value of over £600 you will be the envy of all your neighbours.
How to enter
- Simply place an order on HSS.Com to the value of £30 (including VAT) or more to be automatically entered.
- There is no limit to the number of orders you can submit.
- The competition will run from 12 noon on 11th September 2017 and end at 11:59pm on 30th September 2017.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 2nd October 2017 via our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Need some tips on how to clean your patio, take a look at how to clean your patio.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is HSS Hire Service Group Ltd of 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS (“HSS” or the “Promoter”).
2. The competition is free to enter for customers who have placed an order on HSS.Com between 11th September 2017 – 30th September 2017. Only orders to the value of £30 or more including VAT are eligible for entry. All entrants must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over.
3. The competition will run from 12noon on 11th September 2017 and end at 11:59pm on 30th September 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
4. There is no limit to the number of orders you can submit, but the total value of each order must be £30 or more including VAT.
5.The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided in their order) within 5 days of the draw. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win. If a winner cannot be contacted, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6.The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
7.The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The promoter further reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
8.The decision of the Promoter regarding all aspects of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after the closing date of the final prize draw.
10.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11.Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
12.Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers, only in so far as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
13.The competition is not open to employees of HSS Hire or Karcher.
14.The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Back to articles