From RS PRO, this torque wrench is compatible with 1/4 inch driver bits, and is designed to prevent over-tightening when fastening nuts and bolts. The tool applies a pre-set level of torque before 'breaking', preventing you from potentially applying too much force to a fastener.
This torque wrench works when used either clockwise or anti-clockwise, and is ideal for use in low torque applications.
Features and Benefits
• Designed to ’break’ at a predetermined torque value, clockwise or anti-clockwise
• Reset by returning to in-line position
• Ideal for use in low torque applications, production or in restricted spaces
• Torque adjustable by the internal hexagon (should be set and calibrated using the torque analysers)
• BS EN ISO 9002:1994; A.Q.A.P.4 Edition 2 - Number 19 UM01; ISO 6789:1992
• CE marked in compliance with European Directives
• 1/4 in drive size
Torque wrenches can be used with specialist sockets in all kinds of tightening and fastening applications. They are essential when a more professional and precise handling is necessary over a conventional wrench. This is particularly useful where uniformity is a concern, such as in production.
Torque wrenches are precise measuring devices which require care in handling. Always place tool in storage box after use. Do not use cheater bars, hammers, or any other damaging object.
Calibrating your torque wrench
Torque wrenches should be calibrated to the desired level of torque with a torque analyser before use. It is recommended that micrometer wrenches are stored at 20% of full reading to maintain accuracy. All torque wrenches should be recalibrated at least once a year or more frequently depending on usage.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand when you need quality, reliability and value for money. With all our parts subjected to rigorous testing by our in-house experts, we're confident we can supply you with the tools and parts you need for any purpose.
When it comes to tools, RS PRO is there to support you every step of the way, no matter how ambitious your project or installation.
View full details