From RS PRO, this short arm hex key set is a handy way to keep differing allen key sizes all in one place. Supplied in a plastic holder, the keys are neatly organized ready for precision work.
The ten-piece key set is corrosion resistant and is made from chrome vanadium steel, for a long and dependable tool life. This convenient and versatile hex key set is ideal for on-the-go hex driver applications.
Features and Benefits
• Comprised of tempered chrome vanadium steel and a chemically blackened finish
• The high quality material offers a long life and service
• The set features a plastic holder which has clear sizing indicators, helping users locate the correct hex key and promotes organisation
• The keys are precision formed to give an exact dimensional tolerance, to give a precise fit
• The torque, gauge and overall length meet DIN 911 standards
• High torqueing handles provide a firm grip and ease of turning
Often referred to as an allen key, the hex key is a driver designed for hex nuts and sockets, and are generally easier to turn and apply torque than more conventional screws. As such, they are ideal for when fasteners need to be adjusted or equipment needs to be dismantled. This miniature hex key set is perfect for a number of precision applications, wherever hex bits need to be tightened or loosened. From delicate equipment adjustments to bicycle maintenance, these metric hex keys are ideal.
These blackened and heat-treated hex keys have a degree of corrosion resistance, however, correct storing of your tools will increase their useful life. It is recommended that the tools are stored in the plastic wallet they are supplied in when not in use.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand when you need quality, reliability and value for money. With all our parts subjected to rigorous testing by our in-house experts, we're confident we can supply you with the tools and parts you need for any purpose.
When it comes to tools, RS PRO is there to support you every step of the way, no matter how ambitious your project or installation.
View full details