From RS PRO, this high-quality T-handle hex key set is a handy way to keep differing allen key sizes all in one place. The rubberised t-handles ensure that applying torque is easy and efficient, and the range of sizes means you're fully prepared for precision hex driving applications.
This hex key set is supplied in a convenient rack-mounted stand, which clearly states the available sizes, and has a handy fit guide on the base, ensuring your hex keys are neatly organized and ready for any task.
The ball end ensures you can insert the key into a hex socket at different angles, which is handy for when sockets are in awkward or obstructed locations. Also, the long arm L-wrenches are ideal for deep-set bolts.
This 10-piece key set is corrosion resistant and is made from chrome vanadium steel, for a long and dependable tool life.
Features and Benefits
• Ball end hex keys for almost any hex driving eventuality
• Chrome vanadium steel - A strong, durable material that contributes to the long tool life
• Nylon plastic, fibre injected handles for a comfortable grip
• The hex keys are heat treated to HRC 48∼52
• Steel stand rack with clear sizing indicators to give instant key identification
• The T shape offers a high torque transfer
• Ergonomically designed handle, allowing comfort in a user’s hand whilst in use
• Available in metric and imperial sizes
What size are the hex keys?
• 537-805 – (Imperial) 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8"
• 537-811 – (Metric) 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.0 mm, 8.0 mm and 10.0 mm
Often referred to as an allen key, the hex key is a driver designed for hex nuts and sockets, and are generally easier to turn and apply torque than more conventional screws. As such, they are ideal for when fasteners need to be adjusted or equipment needs to be dismantled.
The t-handle means that the hex keys can be used with less operating space, and the ball end allows non-straight insertion into sockets. As such, this set is better suited than conventional l-shaped hex keys for precision work.
From furniture assembly to bicycle maintenance, this hex key set is ideal.
These chrome-plated hex keys have a degree of corrosion resistance, however, correct storing of your tools will increase their useful life. It is recommended that the tools are stored in a clean and dry environment.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand when you need quality, reliability and value for money. With all our parts subjected to rigorous testing by our in-house experts, we're confident we can supply you with the tools and parts you need for any purpose.
When it comes to tools, RS PRO is there to support you every step of the way, no matter how ambitious your project or installation.
View full details