The RS Pro 12 Piece Reversible Head Spanner Set is a kit, suitable for professionals or enthusiasts. Manufactured with quality in mind, from a fully hardened and tempered chrome vanadium steel. High-quality build allows safe operation, even at high torques. Delivers a super smooth motion in both directions, ensures a hard-wearing essential tool for any environment, especially useful for automotive technicians.
Features & Benefits
• General purpose, twin ended spanner set
• Tightens or loosens quickly depending on the direction of the reserving lever
• 15° offset provides access and knuckle clearance
• Requires as little as 5° to move the fastener
• Manufactured from high-quality, tempered and hardened chrome-vanadium steel
• 72 Teeth ratcheting box head
• Meets ANSI and DIN standards
This spanner set is typically used by professional tradesmen, engineers or those wishing to complete DIY. Spanner is one of the most essential hand tools in any workman’s kit. There are many situations and professions where a spanner is integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening fasteners.
Spanners are commonly used in application such as:
• Mechanical and industrial production
• Automotive Industry
• Petroleum Industry
Approvals & Certification:
• DIN 899
• DIN 475
What material are the spanners made from?
Spanners' body has been manufactured from high-quality chrome vanadium steel and heat treated to HRC 42~48 degrees for wrench body.
Ratchet gear and Pawl are made from chrome molybdenum steel and heat treated to HRC 48~52 degrees
Do spanners come with a warranty?
Yes, RS PRO spanners are covered by 3 years warranty.
What do you get in the set?
The set contains 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm and 19 mm spanners.
View full details