From RS PRO, this professional fully automatic self-adjusting wire stripper is for use with round, oval and flat wire and cables. With an adjustable sliding stop to control the length of the insulation stripped, you need only squeeze the handle to remove wire insulation in a quick and smooth motion.
This is ideal for environments that require high quantity, repetitive stripping action. Its ergonomic pistol grip helps reduce user fatigue over long periods of use.
• 382-2847 is a fully automatic wire stripper with an 0.08 to 2.5mm stripping range
• 243-257 is a fully automatic wire stripper with an 0.2 to 6mm stripping range
• 384-7385 is a fully automatic wire stripper with a 6 to 16mm stripping range
• 382-2853 is a replacement jaw for the fully automatic wire stripper with an 0.08 to 2.5mm stripping range
• 243-263 is a replacement jaw for the fully automatic wire stripper with an 0.2 to 6mm stripping range
Features and Benefits
• Precision carbon steel laminated stripping blades
• Compact pistol-grip design for increased control and a smooth stripping action
• Adjustable sliding wire stop to preset exact stripping lengths
• Shielded cutter for safety
• Constructed from high-grade polymers and Carbon Steel for durability and long tool life
Wire strippers are a hand-held tool designed to remove insulation or outer sheath from electrical wires. Thought wire stripping can be achieved by other tools, such as knives or pliers, an automatic stripping tool is faster, more accurate and more efficient. Wire strippers create a neat and tidy cut to reveal wires, ready to be soldered or have a connector attached. There are various types available from stripping the cable to cutting copper and conduit. Wire strippers are primarily used by electricians or mechanics but are equally at home in any DIY toolbox.
It this wire stripper VDE certified?
No, this wire stripper isn't VDE approved and cannot be used on live electric cables.
Is this cable stripper suitable for flat cables?
Yes, this robust and versatile wire stripper can handle both flat and rounded cables of appropriate sizes.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand for reliability and value for money. We source high-quality parts at great prices and test everything with our in-house experts to ensure the quality you need.
When it comes to tools, we know that versatility and dependability are what you need. As such, we stock a variety of mainstay and specialist tools to suit any application. Whether you're a professional electrician, plumber, builder or DIY enthusiast, RS PRO is here to support you.
View full details