This high-quality, professional screwdriver has been designed with the best quality in mind for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. The screwdriver features specially shaped handle that guarantees anti-slip and comfortable operation. It is manufactured from extra durable, chrome vanadium steel and heat treated to HRC 54-58.
Features & Benefits:
• Ergonomically designed and comfortable handle for easy operation and higher torque
• A large contact surface of blades inside screw head
• Stylish colour handle and black ended blades
• Constructed from durable materials that guarantee long-life operation
• Heat treated steel to HRC 54 ~ 58
• Flat bladed units have cross ground tips
This screwdriver is typically used by professional tradesmen, engineers or those wishing to complete DIY. The screwdriver is one of the most essential hand tools in any workman’s kit. There are many situations and professions where a screwdriver is integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening fasteners. Most common screwdriver types such as flat-blade and cross-recess have a very wide range of application. Only tip size determines if a tool is suitable for the desired application or not. They are commonly used for:
• Mechanical and industrial production
• Fastening wood to metal
Speciality screwdrivers such as TORX, Hex, Tri-Wing etc. are designed for specific applications such as:
• Electronics repairs
• Opening consoles - Xbox/ PlayStation
• Opening Mobile phones
• Opening MacBooks
Approvals & Certification:
• DIN/ISO 2380-1 IEC 60900:2004
Is this screwdriver magnetised?
No, this screwdriver is not magnetised but can be simply magnetised by using one of magnetisers available here at RS e.g. 667-3471
Is this screwdriver VDE approved?
No, this screwdriver cannot be used with electric devices as it hasn't been designed to work under any voltage.
View full details