From RS PRO, these high-quality locking pliers are made from high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
The hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle so you can work with confidence, and the locking action means you can maintain a grip on the workpiece without having to employ constant hand pressure.
These mole grips are incredibly robust and reliable and suitable for specialist applications beyond the capabilities of standard pliers and wrenches.
They even feature an integrated wire cutter suitable for cutting soft wire and stripping wire insulation.
Features and Benefits
• Locking pliers maintain constant gripping force
• The guarded release lever is an important safety feature that helps keep work safe and secure
• Supplied in a plastic tool roll pouch for ease of storage and transportation
• High-grade alloy steel construction heat-treated for maximum toughness and durability
• Hardened tooth, curved jaw design grips from any angle
• Integral wire cutter
Locking pliers, or mole grips, are just as versatile as normal pliers, but have greater applications in heavy-duty circumstances, such as dealing with seized fasteners or pipework. They prove invaluable to plumbers and engineers that need a grip, clamp, bend or cut items while they work.
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand for reliability and value for money. We source great parts at great prices and test everything with our in-house experts to ensure the quality you need.
When it comes to tools, we know that versatility and dependability are what you need. As such, we stock a variety of mainstay and specialist tools to suit any application. Whether you're a professional electrician, plumber, builder or DIY enthusiast, RS PRO is here to support you.
View full details