From the trusted RS PRO brand, this electric soldering iron has been designed for general applications that require consistent reliable heat. Plugging into the mains, and with a stainless steel tip, the soldering iron is suitable for almost any work environment.
With an ergonomic grip allowing you maximum precision and control, this soldering iron is ideal for constructing, repairing, and prototyping electronic devices.
• 771-9464 is a 15W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9461 is a 25W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9470 is a 30W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9477 is a 40W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9489 is a 60W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9492 is a 80W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 771-9499 is a 100W soldering iron with a UK plug
• 772-4740 is a 15W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4744 is a 25W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4753 is a 30W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4756 is a 40W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4750 is a 60W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4769 is a 80W soldering iron with an EU plug
• 772-4762 is a 100W soldering iron with an EU plug
Features and benefits
• Features an ergonomic triangular handle. This enables you to rest your fingers on the handle while soldering. This increases the comfort of the iron in your hand and helps to reduce fatigue.
• The plastic handle is 100% impact resistant.
• With a high quality integrated nichrome heater element, this soldering iron provides you with thermal stability. The tip temperature will remain stable and will not drop whilst you are working.
• The soldering iron has a stainless steel barrel that is seamless. This prevents heat expansion.
• Replacement soldering tips are available.
Soldering irons are used to work and rework solder wire in all manner of applications, particularly in repairing or building PCB circuit boards with SMD and through-hole components. They are commonly used in electronic prototyping and production, and any application where a circuit board component might have to be removed or adjusted. Aside from their suitability for electronics, they can also be used for brazing, branding. They are commonly used by:
• Home inventors
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand for reliability and value for money. We source great parts at great prices and test everything with our in-house experts to ensure the quality you need.
When it comes to tools, we know that versatility and dependability are what you need. As such, we stock a variety of mainstay and specialist tools to suit any application. Whether you're a professional electrician, technician, engineer or home inventor, RS PRO is here to support you.
View full details