From our high quality RS Pro brand, this halogen task light is a perfect addition to your workstation. With an energy efficient halogen bulb, the machine light has a bright output, so you can enjoy shadow-free lighting for clear and comfortable working.
The machine light features an adjustable arm, with three points of articulation to ensure you have the light you need where you need it. There is even a built in handle on the light head for further ease of adjustment, with an on/off switch located on the head for extra convenience.
With a built-in 240/12V transformer, and an easy-to-install mounting base, the RS Pro halogen machine light offers a versatile and reliable answer to your workplace illumination needs.
Features and Benefits
• IP65 rated for excellent protection against industrial conditions
• Low voltage power lamp for cost saving energy efficiency
• Anti-glare louvre for added comfort
• Diecast head for extra protection
• Re-enforced tempered glass lens provides impact resistance
• Robust build for a long service life of 40,000 hours
• 830mm arm length, with 830mm reach
This durable machine light has a high degree of protection against dust and is splash proof, meaning it can be used even in harsh industrial conditions. The machine light is also resistance to lubricants, oils, coolant and swarf. As such, it makes an ideal lamp for when precise inspection and detailed work is required in specialist environments, such as in clean rooms. Typical applications include;
• Semiconductors manufacturing equipment
This adjustable machine light is furnished with 1.8 meters of power cord, with no plug supplied. An easy-to-install mounting base is included so that the lamp can be securely affixed to the machine or work station.
View full details