From RS PRO, this high-quality hex key set is a handy way to keep differing allen key sizes all in one place. The L-shaped key has a long arm, and so is ideal for deep-set bolts.
The hex key is corrosion resistant and is made from chrome-finished S2 steel, for a long and dependable tool life.
Features and Benefits
• The key is precision formed to give an exact dimensional tolerance, to give a precise fit
• Metric size
• The L shape and long arm makes it easy to reach deeply in-set bolts
• High corrosion protection
• Heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a blackened finish
• Long arm hex keys allow more reach and a greater torque
Often referred to as an allen key or L-wrench, the hex key is a driver designed for hex nuts and sockets, and are generally easier to turn and apply torque than more conventional screws. As such, they are ideal for when fasteners need to be adjusted or equipment needs to be dismantled. From furniture assembly to bicycle maintenance, this metric hex key is ideal.
This chrome-plated hex keys has a degree of corrosion resistance, however, correct storing of your tools will increase their useful life. It is recommended that the tools are stored in a clean and dry environment.
View full details