Please note... Images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ.
- The BoSS 'Cam-Lock' Advance Guardrail provides an alternative build method for Alloy Towers and offers users multiple benefits (see below).
Tower heights are shown to platform.
Don't forget we also offer PASMA training courses through HSS Training. View details of the courses here.
- Safety - guardrail in place before ascending the platform
- Tower rigidity - created by positive 'Cam-Lock' action
- Fewer components - quicker and simpler to build
- Easy to use 'Cam-Lock' locking mechanism
- AGR frames available for 1.8m and 2.5m decking lengths
- HSS assembly guide available
• Max S.W.L.: 225kg per deck;; 950kg per tower • Platform (LxW): 2.5x1.45m
Safety information & instructions
Some important details that you may need to consider:
You are required to wear safety footwear to BS EN 345 for toe protection with this item.
Gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves are required with this item for hand protection.
Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on site.
You will need a vehicle at least the size of a truck to collect this item