Please note... Images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ.
Our Transpocket Welder is compact and lightweight, making this portable to transport around any site. It features a durable shoulder strap, making it easy to carry around between jobs. The compact design is ideal for storing in spaces such as a car, van, units and small workshops. With automatic arc control and a hot start you can regulate your welding with accuracy and prevent your electrode from sticking.
Maximum output is 160 Amps for either welding process
- Adapter plug from 230V 50 Amp to 115V 15 Amp circuits
- 4 general purpose stick electrodes
- 161S Inverter Power Source
- 200 Amp electrode holder with 13ft (4m) lead
- 200 Amp ground clamp with 10ft (3m) lead
- Light weight and compact
- Maximum output is 160 Amps for either welding process
• Maximum Output: 160A • Dimensions LxWxH: 229 x 135 x 394 mm • Weight: 7.9 kg • Input Voltage: 115/208-230 VAC, 1 PH, 50/60 Hz • Voltage: 71V
Safety information & instructions
Some important details that you may need to consider:
Have You Considered?
So that we can give you the best pricing and availability of our hire items, we need you to enter the postcode of the area you are thinking of picking them up in or having them delivered to.
Please note... If you're looking to collect products or have products delivered to different locations, please make sure you enter the postcode for each item here
So that we can give you the best pricing and availability we need you to enter the postcode and select the address of the area you're thinking of picking them up in or having them delivered to.