Please note... Images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ.
Our Fusion Welder HPPE 40V is robust and dependable and is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings 16-630mm diameter. It has been designed for the rental market where its rugged design reduces downtime and saves money. It provides an accurate process and provision of power to the electrofusion joint and It comes in a choice of 110v or 240v units and 10m input power cord.
Can operate from -20°C to +50°C
- 10m input power cord with choice of plug
- Current recorded in historical fusion data
- Depandable and robust
- Suitable for rental market and construction sites
- Welds constant voltage electrofusion fittings
- For 110v machine it requires a transformer, generator, or 110v power supply.
• Voltage: 110V/240V • Dimensions LxWxH: 340 x 340 x 320 mm • Weight: 22 kg • Welding Time: 3-4000 sec • Weld Pipe Diameter: 20-630 mm • Supply Power: 4000W
Safety information & instructions
Some important details that you may need to consider:
Have You Considered?
So that we can give you the best pricing and availability of our hire items, we need you to enter the postcode of the area you are thinking of picking them up in or having them delivered to.
Please note... If you're looking to collect products or have products delivered to different locations, please make sure you enter the postcode for each item here
So that we can give you the best pricing and availability we need you to enter the postcode and select the address of the area you're thinking of picking them up in or having them delivered to.